BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Decorated Cookies

My twin boys celebrated their 3rd birthday last month and I decided to make some decorated cookies as party favors for their classmates at Playschool. It was a hit with the kids and they just couldn't wait to rip the plastic off. It was a large size cookie so I'm pretty sure it'll take them a few days to finish one.





Train Set Cake made from vanilla spongecake and buttercream icing

I decided to make a train set cake for them because i don't trust the bakery to get it right. It was a lot of fun to do and thank goodness it didn't end up a train wreck :)
I also made the little cake cubes with individual frosting for their friends and also so that the train won't get cut too soon
.




This is what I did with the leftover cake.




0 comments: